Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

WWE 2K15 (2015)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Uploader

Uploader

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,428 posts
  • 10566 thanks

fUFBzvz.gif
[MULTI][ 5 HOSTS ][SINGLE EXTRACT][UP|RG|FH|CU|UB]WWE.2K15-RELOADED
fUFBzvz.gif
LINKOVI SE MOGU KOMBINOVATI .
KAkfFQV.jpg
► INFO: ◄
WWE 2K15 aims to usher in a new era of WWE video games with an all-new MyCareer Mode, 2K Showcase Mode, improved graphics, and more. Relive the

groundbreaking rivalries of John Cena vs. CM Punk and Triple H vs. Shawn Michaels in a new single player campaign told through your gameplay and historic

WWE footage. Create your own Custom Superstar, or customize WWE Superstars and Divas, Move-Sets and entrances. Take control of WWE as your actions shape

your Universe: storylines, schedule, rivalries, alliances and more! Listen to Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole call the action with authentic WWE blow-by-blow

commentary.

On next-gen platforms, for the first time ever in the WWE 2K series, take your custom Superstar through an unprecedented and authentic WWE career spanning

countless hours of gameplay. From NXT to RAW, make your way up to the WWE Championship and live the life of a real WWE Superstar. Huge improvements have

also been made to the gameplay graphics with the use of proprietary facial and body scanning technology to deliver the most realistic WWE Superstars, Divas and

Legends EVER. Finally, WWE 2K15 significantly improve the core gameplay experience through key additions and improvements designed to elevate the franchise

now and into the future. By using new motion capture technology, 2K15 includes five times more new animations than any WWE game before. Combined with a

brand-new chain wrestling system, WWE 2K15 will take the drama and adrenaline of a WWE match to new heights … just like on WWE TV!
Features:

All-New MyCAREER Mode
    Total Presentation Overhaul
    Introducing 2K Showcase
    Commentary from Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole
    Enhanced Core Gameplay
    WWE Universe and Creation Suite
Genre: Wrestling
Publisher: Take-Two Interactive
Developer: Yuke’s Media Creations

Release Name: WWE.2K15-RELOADED
► SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: ◄
kEsNMbC.jpg
► NFO: ◄
2yMquQo.png
► SCREENSHOTS: ◄
HpDp2Ga.jpg
TfcFDqx.jpg
gGFSmKV.jpg
JeS1q9U.jpg
► DOWNLOAD: ◄
10 % Recovery Record Added
uploaded.png

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

LJx5GVx.png
Hidden Content

h3UyFon.jpg
Hidden Content

rqjPXV9.jpg
Hidden Content

uptobox.png
Hidden Content

► PASSWORD: ◄ :
Hidden Content

LINKOVI SE MOGU KOMBINOVATI .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users