Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Aloft (2015)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

gale50950

gale50950

Advanced Member

• Uploader
  • PipPipPip
  • 863 posts
  • 1580 thanks

Aloft (2015)

aloft.jpg

As we follow a mother (Jennifer Connelly) and her son (Cillian Murphy), we delve into a past marred by an accident that tears them apart. She will become a renowned artist and healer, and he will grow into his own as a peculiar falconer who bears the marks of a double absence. In the present, a young journalist (Mélanie Laurent) will bring about an encounter between the two that puts the very meaning of life and art into question, so that we may contemplate the possibility of living life to its fullest, despite the uncertainties littering our paths.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Genre: Drama
IMDB Rating: 6.2/10 from 317 users Metascore: 34/100
Directed by: Claudia Llosa
Starring: Jennifer Connelly, Cillian Murphy, Mélanie Laurent
Size: 730 MB
Video: MKV | 1280×720
Audio: English|French
Runtime: 1h 48 min
Subtitles: Arabic Hardcoded
Encoder: Sherif
Source: HD720p.weleef

lofta_17.jpg

aloftmkv.jpg

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

Edited by gale50950, 22 May 2015 - 16:03.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users