Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain ( 2015 )

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Uploader

Uploader

Gold Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,420 posts
  • 10034 thanks
fUFBzvz.gif
[MULTI][ 4 HOSTS ][SINGLE EXTRACT][UP|RG|CU|UB]Metal Gear Solid V THE PHANTOM PAIN [FULL GAME]  + Update 1.0.0.5 + Crack - 3DM
fUFBzvz.gif
LINKOVI SE MOGU KOMBINOVATI .
jHmG2xP.jpg
► INFO: ◄
Konami Digital Entertainment continues forth the ‘METAL GEAR SOLID V Experience’ with the latest chapter, METAL GEAR SOLID V: The Phantom Pain. Ushering in a new era for 

the franchise with cutting-edge technology powered by the Fox Engine, MGSV: The Phantom Pain will provide players a first-rate gaming experience as they are offered tactical 

freedom to carry out open-world missions. 

Nine years after the events of MGSV: GROUND ZEROES and the fall of Mother Base, Snake a.k.a. Big Boss, awakens from a nine year coma. The year is 1984. The Cold War serves 

as the backdrop as nuclear weapons continue to shape a global crisis. Driven by revenge, Snake establishes a new private army and returns to the battlefield in pursuit of the 

shadow group, XOF. 

The METAL GEAR SOLID team continues to ambitiously explore mature themes such as the psychology of warfare and the atrocities that result from those that engage in its vicious 

cycle. One of the most anticipated games of the year with its open-world design, photorealistic visual fidelity and feature-rich game design, MGSV: The Phantom Pain will leave its 

mark as one of the hallmarks in the gaming industry for its cinematic storytelling, heavy themes, and immersive tactical gameplay. 

Key Features: 
- Open-World game design allowing players ultimate freedom on how to approach missions and overall game progression 
- Fox Engine delivers photorealistic graphics, thoughtful game design and true new-generation game production quality 
- Online connectivity that carries the experience beyond the consoles to other devices to augment the overall functionality and access to the game. 
► SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: ◄
njWvhtr.png
► SCREENSHOTS: ◄
NvflnkV.jpg
MqedRC6.jpg
OAmbkpI.jpg
iTg4ZbN.jpg
► DOWNLOAD: ◄
10 % Recovery Record Added
bjJCcDS.png
Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.
LJx5GVx.png
Hidden Content
rqjPXV9.jpg
Hidden Content
LLmYmY8.png
Hidden Content
► PASSWORD: ◄ :
Hidden Content

Update 1.0.0.5 + Crack - 3DM
► DOWNLOAD: ◄
10 % Recovery Record Added
bjJCcDS.png
Hidden Content
LJx5GVx.png
Hidden Content
rqjPXV9.jpg
Hidden Content
LLmYmY8.png
Hidden Content
► PASSWORD: ◄ :
Hidden Content

VAZNO VAZNO 

ZA SADA IGRA RADI SAMO NA WINDOWS 7 , NARAVNO MORATE ISKLJUCITI ANTIVIRUS DA SE FAJLOVI NE BI OBRISALI IZ KREK FOLDERA 

Thanked by 3 Members:
smoke , deksterusa , tarmyzakon

Noni0ne

Noni0ne

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks

Smijem ja pitati samo, kako ste uspijeli ovo instalirati?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users