Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)

Hollywood (1980)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Advanced Member

• Banovan
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • 15 thanks

Hollywood (1980)
DVDRip | 720x480 | DivX 1154kbps | 54mn x 13eps | 23fps | Audio: English AC3 192kbps, 2 channels | Subs: None | 3% Recovery Added | 6.8 GB
Genre: Documentary

Here is the definitive video history of the art of the American silent film. This 13-episode documentary was literally produced in the nick of time, as many of those interviewed would be deceased in a few short years - their wonderful memories lost forever. Produced in 1980 for Thames Television, this is certainly one of the crowning achievements of the British team of Kevin Brownlow & David Gill, who together have done so much to preserve not only the history of silent cinema, but also the actual films themselves.

13 Episodes
Hollywood 01 - The Pioneers
Hollywood 02 - In the Beginning
Hollywood 03 - Single Beds and Double Standards
Hollywood 04 - Hollywood Goes to War
Hollywood 05 - Hazard of the Game
Hollywood 06 - Swanson & Valentino
Hollywood 07 - The Autocrats
Hollywood 08 - Comedy--A Serious Business
Hollywood 09 - Out Wes
Hollywood 10 - The Man With the Megaphone
Hollywood 11 - Trick of the Light