Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Hitler and Stalin: Roots of Evil (2002)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

b1u3eyes

b1u3eyes

Advanced Member

• Banovan
  • PipPipPip
  • 146 posts
  • 22 thanks

98e6687a28946754e5ae668408ad3f0c.jpg
Hitler and Stalin: Roots of Evil (2002)
DVDRip | 720x550 | AVC 2428kbps | 43mn | 25fps | Audio: English AC3 192kbps, 2 channels | Subs: None | 3% Recovery Added | 862 MB
Genre: Documentary

Historically speaking, it shouldn't come as a huge surprise that Hitler and Stalin forged an alliance: the totalitarian demagogues stood on very similar footing as paragons of all that is base and evil when ruling their respective Germany and U.S.S.R. But the similarities run deeper than some might initially realize: both men grew up with abusive, domineering fathers and overprotective mothers; both shunned their backgrounds and expressed disdain over their physical appearances; and both rose to power with an iron fist at exactly the same moment in history.

This documentary special from The History Channel draws these and other parallels between the two men in an attempt to ascertain what emotional, psychological, psychosocial and mental factors could prompt an individual to lead a nation to ruin and commit mass genocide - the Great Purge in Stalin's case, the Final Solution in Hitler's. In relaying its disturbing yet illuminating account, the program utilizes such elements as rare archival footage, incisive analysis from historians and psychologists, and much more.

Screenshots
350513c9cf3073f6d65657bf9784b6c8.jpg

Rapidgator

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Uploaded

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Thanked by 7 Members:
miljevic , enconius , lids1973 , Gvozden88 , jubrail , Ela777 , igorbojo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users