A Trip To Inside - Holotropic Breathwork (Stanislav Grof) with Klaus John (2009)
DVDRip | 720x576 | XivD 1289kbps | 106 minutes | 25fps | Audio: German MP3 160kbps, 2 channels | Subs: English (Hardcoded) | 3% Recovery Added | 868 MB
Holotropic Breathwork is arguably one of the most powerful and effective non-pharmacological methods of psychotherapy and self-exploration. It integrates in its theory and practice the findings from modern consciousness research, depth psychology, and mystical traditions of the world. Among the innovations of this revolutionary approach to therapy and self-exploration is the use of a vastly expanded model of the human psyche, new understanding of the architecture of emotional and psychosomatic disorders, and mobilization of the inner healing intelligence and new therapeutic mechanisms. The essential element in this treatment modality is utilization of the healing potential of non-ordinary states of consciousness, induced by very simple means - faster breathing, evocative music, releasing bodywork, and expressive painting.
What can be achieved with Holotropic Breathwork:
- Release of stress, tension and psychosomatic blockades;
- Integration of unfinished elements of ones life history, birth, and transpersonal experiences;
- Getting awareness about own mental "programs";
- Release from addiction and dependency;
- Processing psychedelic experience;
- Improvement of self-acceptance;
- Increase of joy of living and creativity;
- Facilitation of trust into the universe and of mental / spiritual growth;
- Deeper human encounter, understanding and communication.