Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

How to Make Love Like an Englishman (2014)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

BD4YU

BD4YU

Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,874 posts
  • 38916 thanks

How to Make Love Like an Englishman (2014) BDRip x264-PSYCHD

anIM3HM.jpg

Source: Retail
Size: 570 Mb
Genre: Comedy | Romance
Video: 720×300 / 23.976fps
Audio: English | AC3 | 128 Kbps
Subs: English
IMDB Rating: 5.7/10 from 2,037 users Metascore: 11/100
RT Critics: No Reviews Yet…
Directed By: Tom Vaughan
Starring: Pierce Brosnan, Salma Hayek, Jessica Alba

Release Description
By day, Richard Haig is a successful and well-respected English professor at renowned Trinity College in Cambridge. By night, Richard indulges his own romantic fantasies with a steady stream of beautiful undergraduates. But Richard has grown tired of the game and is looking for something more meaningful and lasting. So when Kate, Richard’s tanned, athletic, 25-year-old American girlfriend tells him that she is pregnant, Richard is thrilled. He looks forward to having a family of his own, being a father his children could be proud of, not some sex-fueled bobcat. There is only one problem. Richard’s not in love with Kate. Richard is in love with Kate’s sister, Olivia. He had been in love with her ever since he first saw her.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

QaMeToj.png

ATmVbOs.png

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

Thanked by 3 Members:
ludilule , MRiske , sk1979

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users