Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 627 posts
  • 10 thanks
  • LocationSrbija
Posted Image

Adventures of a computer character Rayman'a will soon turn 15 years old. During this time, the light was released 7 games. All are included in this anthology: from the first part to the rabid rabbits 2. For fans of the book is a small selection of wallpapers and additional material for a series of games.

Year: 1995-2008
Genre: Arcade
Developer: Ubisoft
Publisher: Ubisoft
Type of publication: license
Language: Russian, English
Tablet: a
Size: 4280 MB

Installation instructions:
1. Unpack
2. Mount the image using the latest version of Daemon Tools
3. Install the game
4. Play!

1. To start the game Rayman and Rayman Gold for Windows XP there is a separate patch
2. Rayman 2 The Great Escape game is stable, even at the 10 level.
3. Rayman Raving Rabbids run perfectly simple, without excessive darkness. To start the Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 just mount the image using the latest version of Daemon Tools

System requirements:
- Operating system: Microsoft ® Windows ® XP
- Processor: with clock frequency of 2 GHz
- RAM: 256 MB
- Video card:-class GeForce 5200, ATI 9XXX or higher
- Free disk space: 6 GB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compatible sound card
- Management: keyboard, mouse, gamepad

Posted Image
[img width=640 height=480]http://img1.immage.de/2407fc456.jpg[/img]

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

File Instructions: Rename the file from .Lemon to .Rar . Extract it with Winrar.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

(Please type it in).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users