Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Thirteen (2016)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

magz

magz

Bronze Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts
  • 13655 thanks

Thirteen (2016)

6xPSKhb.jpg

Thirteen is a new original five part mystery thriller which follows Ivy Moxham (Jodie Comer) on the day she escapes from the cellar that has been her prison for the last 13 years. It’s the day she’ll return to her home, to her family, to her life. It’s the day that is only the beginning.
Thirteen is an emotional roller-coaster that explores how to pick up the threads of a life half-lived and how to survive as a family under the greatest pressure: how to feel again, chance love again. It is a psychological drama about who to trust when you can’t even trust yourself.

EPIZODA 1 i EPIZODA 2

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

Ništa

Thanked by 2 Members:
slop , carmelo

magz

magz

Bronze Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,242 posts
  • 13655 thanks

Thirteen.S01E03.WEB-DL.x264.OM

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

Ništa

Thanked by 1 Member:
slop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users