Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Bandicam

multimedia video recorder video tools bandicam pc apps

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

vbsumon

vbsumon

Starting Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts
  • 29 thanks

Bandicam 3.1.0.1064 + Keymaker

i4XZyCJ.png

Bandicam makes it possible to record a certain area on a PC screen, or a program that uses the DirectX/OpenGL graphic technologies. Bandicam will help you carry out a video record with high compression ratio, while keeping the video quality closer to the original work, and provides performance far superior to other programs that provide similar functions.

VIDEO-RECORDING of games and streaming videos
– Recording of WOW, Minecraft, Webcam, and computer screen
– H.264, Xvid, MPEG-1 and MJPEG video codec support
– PCM and MPEG-1 Layer II audio codec support
– AVI video format (.avi) support
– MPEG-1 video codec VBR mode support

Improved the recording performance by using a hardware-accelerated H.264 encoder.
– Bandicam provides hardware accelerated h.264 encoder
– Nvidia® CUDA/NVENC H.264 encoder
– Intel® Quick Sync video H.264 encoder
– AMD APP H.264 encoder

IMAGE-CAPTURING of games and streaming videos
– BMP, PNG and JPEG image format support
– Continuous image capturing

FRAME RATE control (FPS management)
– FPS overlay (Show FPS) / FPS limit

Key features of Bandicam:
– Bandicam can record DirectX/OpenGL programs like Fraps (Fraps Alternative, Better than Fraps®)
– The recorded file size is much smaller than other software (Bandicam compresses the video when recording)
– You can upload the recorded file to YouTube without converting (720p/1080p full HD video can be made)
– You can record over 24 hours without stopping (Auto Complete Recording function can be used)
– You can record video at resolutions of up to 2560×1600 in high quality
– You will experience much less lag than with other capture programs (It uses much lower CPU/GPU/HDD)

System requirements:
===================

Minimum Requirements

Windows XP(SP3)/Vista/7/8/10
(Support for 32-bit and 64-bit)
Intel Pentium 4 1.3 GHz or AMD Athlon XP 1500+
512 MB or more of RAM
1 GB or more of HDD
800x600 16bit Color                

Recommended Specifications

Windows XP(SP3)/Vista/7/8/10
(Support for 32-bit and 64-bit)
Dual-core processor, such as the Intel Pentium D or AMD Athlon 64 X2
1 GB or more of RAM
10 GB or more of HDD
1024x768 16bit Color

LWl46qu.gif

Download Links:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Edited by vbsumon, 03 June 2016 - 16:33.

Thanked by 5 Members:
emirlav , glavanovo , DELIJE.SEVER , vlvl , peca1488

BD4YU

BD4YU

Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,839 posts
  • 37748 thanks

Bandicam v3.2.3.1114 Multilingual-P2P

QEOGlDR.png

Description: Bandicam makes it possible to record a certain area on a PC screen, or a program that uses the DirectX/OpenGL graphic technologies. Bandicam will help you carry out a video record with high compression ratio, while keeping the video quality closer to the original work, and provides performance far superior to other programs that provide similar functions.

Features:

Bandicam can record DirectX/OpenGL programs like Fraps (Fraps Alternative, Better than Fraps®)
    The recorded file size is much smaller than other software (Bandicam compresses the video when recording)
    You can upload the recorded file to YouTube without converting (720p/1080p full HD video can be made)
    You can record over 24 hours without stopping (Auto Complete Recording function can be used)
    You can record video at resolutions of up to 2560×1600 in high quality
    You will experience much less lag than with other capture programs (It uses much lower CPU/GPU/HDD)

Release Name: Bandicam.v3.2.3.1114.Multilingual-P2P
Size: 31.74 MB

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

Thanked by 12 Members:
oginesa , emirlav , tutankamon , Prebond , nanbuk , glavanovo , miliandjelijater , superzagor , vokidoki , keljans , jockob , lapaddd

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: multimedia, video recorder, video tools, bandicam, pc, apps

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users