Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Writing Magazine

izdavaštvo spisateljstvo

1 reply to this topic

Panonski gusar

Panonski gusar

Bronze Member

• Prijatelj foruma
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,144 posts
  • 9019 thanks
  • LocationPanonsko more... ploviš na zapad, skoro do kraja i kad čuješ da netko mrcvari gusarske pjesme na gitari... tu si!

logo.png

Congratulations! You’ve already made the right choice in reading the biggest and bestselling writing magazine. Over the next 112 pages you’ll learn new techniques and approaches to perennial writing problems, enjoy challenges and inspiring exercises, discover new ways to earn from your writing with our comprehensive pages of opportunities, calls for submissions and details of competitions to enter, and hear from authors of all levels, from beginners to bestsellers, sharing their successes and the secrets of what works for them.

And don’t stop there. I know many of you already visit our website but make sure you check back regularly. Every day we post details of opportunities to get published, comps to enter and events to visit, most of which don’t feature in the magazine, so keep checking the site to make sure you don’t miss out. It’s also a great resource, with a valuable archive of articles and features on various techniques, aspects of writing and technical information, as well as bonus material created specially for the website. This month we’re putting special focus on e-publishing, and if you haven’t visited recently, you might have missed our month of daily writing prompts in June, so you’ll have thirty days of mini-exercises and prompts to inspire you.

Bookmark it now, at

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Writing Magazine - August 2016

engleski, 112 stranica, True PDF,| 30 MB

003e4047_medium.jpg

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

Gusar booknapper ;)

Thanked by 13 Members:
booth , nadeer.bookman , Signori , horna77 , skazlikov , offset , Oranges , gorkov666 , karm , pero362 , jadranovo , dusanx , boden

Panonski gusar

Panonski gusar

Bronze Member

• Prijatelj foruma
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,144 posts
  • 9019 thanks
  • LocationPanonsko more... ploviš na zapad, skoro do kraja i kad čuješ da netko mrcvari gusarske pjesme na gitari... tu si!

Writing Magazine - November 2016

engleski| 110 stranica, True PDF,| 24 MB

003ffc93_medium.jpg

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

Gusar booknapper ;)

Thanked by 7 Members:
booth , Signori , horna77 , skazlikov , offset , dusanx , boden

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: izdavaštvo, spisateljstvo

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users