Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Tenorshare Whatsapp Recovery

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

BD4YU

BD4YU

Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,881 posts
  • 39503 thanks

Tenorshare Whatsapp Recovery  v2.6.0.2-BEAN

jsVLsJY.jpg

Description: Want to recover mistakenly deleted WhatsApp messages? Update to a new version of WhatsApp and your old messages are missing? Tenorshare WhatsApp Recovery could fix all these for you and recover all your WhatsApp chats and contacts. It provides you 2 effective options for recovery: Extract from iTunes backup and recover directly from iOS devices without backup. With just one click, you can retrieve lost WhatsApp messages & contacts and transfer them to your computer.

Features:

Contacts, WhatsApp messages, etc. are missing after iOS update
    Deleted important WhatsApp messages from iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
    Lost WhatsApp messages after jailbreak, factory settings reset, etc.
    Sent iDevice to repair and get the repaired device with all WhatsApp chat history missing
    iPhone, iPad or iPod touch is water-damaged, broken, stolen or locked with a forgotten password, can’t access WhatsApp messages and contacts on your device
    Old messages on WhatsApp are gone after updating WhatsApp

Release Name: Tenorshare.Whatsapp.Recovery.v2.6.0.2-BEAN
Size: 54.16 MB

HEUgYlC.jpg

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

Thanked by 2 Members:
percefal , mirkocomando

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users