Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

The Good Place (2016-)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

BD4YU

BD4YU

Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,865 posts
  • 38823 thanks

The Good Place S01E01 HDTV x264-KILLERS

yeMAzZM.jpg

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Thanks to some kind of error, Eleanor Shellstrop, an ordinary woman, enters the afterlife and is sent to the Good Place—which is definitely not where she belongs. While hiding in plain sight from Michael, the wise architect of the Good Place who is unaware that he’s made a mistake, she’s determined to shed her old way of living and discover the awesome person within. Helping Eleanor navigate her new surroundings are Chidi, her kind, open-hearted “soulmate” who sees the good in people but finds himself facing quite a dilemma; her frustratingly perfect new neighbors, Tahani and Jianyu; and Janet, a walking, talking source for all the knowledge in the universe.

Season 01, Episode 1 – “Pilot”
Eleanor Shellstrop (Kristen Bell) enters the afterlife and begins her process of becoming a better person in the series premiere, which is the first half of a combined episode

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

Thanked by 4 Members:
livio31 , jessamina55 , kalix , offset

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users