Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

This is Us (2016-)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

BD4YU

BD4YU

Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,850 posts
  • 37845 thanks

This.is.Us.S01E01.HDTV.x264-KILLERS

L0qNXt0.jpg

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Stars: Mandy Moore, Milo Ventimiglia, Sterling K. Brown

Sometimes life will surprise you. Starring Mandy Moore (“A Walk to Remember”), Milo Ventimiglia (“Heroes,” “Gilmore Girls”) and Sterling K. Brown (“The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story”), this refreshingly honest and provocative series follows a unique ensemble. As their paths cross and their life stories intertwine in curious ways, we find that several of them share the same birthday and so much more than anyone would expect. From the writer and directors of “Crazy, Stupid, Love” comes a smart, modern dramedy that will challenge your everyday presumptions about the people you think you know.

Season 01, Episode 01 – “Pilot”
Several people whose lives are mysteriously intertwined begin to notice peculiar coincidences about each other in the series premiere of this dramedy.

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

Thanked by 5 Members:
iwo007 , buca67 , evil snail , emotivac , rzanac

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users