Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

The Absent One (2014)

No replies to this topic

spidermix38

spidermix38

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • 6633 thanks

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Plot: Rugged and irritable Carl Morck (Nikolaj Lie Kaas) and his colleague, the Syria-born Assad, run the cold-case division of the Copenhagen police. After a desperate appeal to Morck about the unsolved killing of his own teenage children, an ex-cop commits suicide. This leads the detective pair on a twisted mission to discover what really happened in the 1990s at one of the country’s poshest boarding schools. Director Mikkel Norgaard reunites with lead stars Kaas and Fares to portray this taut fiction which again alternates deftly between the past and present.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Genre: Crime | Mystery | Thriller
IMDB Rating: 7.1/10 from 11,097 users
Directed by: Mikkel Nørgaard
Starring: Nikolaj Lie Kaas, Fares Fares, Pilou Asbæk

Release Name: The.Absent.One.2014.
Size: 880 MiB
Video: MP4 | 960×412 | 963 kb/s
Audio: Danish | French | AAC
Runtime: 1 h 52 min
Subtitles: English Hardcoded

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

Thanked by 7 Members:
offset , golff , čipsi , cobanin , jimney , cly-redix , Sherlock Holmes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users