Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Silk Road - Drugs, Death and the Dark Web

Silk road drugs dark web web death internet geek fbi cia

No replies to this topic

kapiram

kapiram

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • 155 thanks

Silk Road - Drugs, Death and the Dark Web (Storyville 2017)

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Documentary looking at the black market website known as the Silk Road, which emerged on the darknet in 2011. This 'Amazon of illegal drugs' was the brainchild of a mysterious, libertarian intellectual operating under the avatar The Dread Pirate Roberts. Promising its users complete anonymity and total freedom from government regulation or scrutiny, Silk Road became a million-dollar digital drugs cartel.

Homeland Security, the DEA, the FBI and even the Secret Service mounted multiple investigations in the largest online manhunt the world had ever seen. But it would be a young tax inspector from the IRS, who had grown up in the projects of Brooklyn, who would finally crack the case and unmask 'DPR'.

With unparalleled access, Silk Road is a thrilling cat-and-mouse crime story for the digital age, bristling with intrigue, mayhem... and murder.

Edited by kapiram, 30 August 2017 - 02:12.

Thanked by 15 Members:
Razi , micacar , Buda006 , rico76 , Milan Blagojevic , maliroso , djoksa2 , noel7 , radesd , perro , zpierre , MarinBoy , bond631 , sea_st , offset

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Silk road, drugs, dark web, web, death, internet, geek, fbi, cia

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users