Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

N K Jemisin - Broken Earth series

No replies to this topic

CCCatch

CCCatch

Silver Member

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,002 posts
  • 9856 thanks

N K Jemisin - Broken Earth series

The Fifth Season (2015)
(The first book in the Broken Earth series)

sVQJhFp.jpg

Awards
Hugo Best Book
Nebula Awards Best Novel (nominee)
World Fantasy Best Novel (nominee)
This is the way the world ends. Again.

Three terrible things happen in a single day. Essun, masquerading as an ordinary schoolteacher in a quiet, small town, comes home to find that her husband has brutally murdered their son and kidnapped their daughter.

Mighty Sanze, the empire whose innovations have been civilisation's bedrock for a thousand years, collapses as its greatest city is destroyed by a madman's vengeance. And, worst of all, across the heartland of the world's sole continent, a great red rift has been been torn which spews ash enough to darken the sky for years. Or centuries. But this is the Stillness, a land long familiar with struggle, and where orogenes - those who wield the power of the Earth as a weapon - are feared far more than the long, cold night.

Essun has remembered herself, and she will have her daughter back. She does not care if the world falls apart around her. Essun will break it herself, if she must, to save her daughter.

The first novel in a new series by award-winning author N. K. Jemisin where a mother struggles to find her daughter in a p

The Obelisk Gate (2016)
(The second book in the Broken Earth series)

G3DDfZC.jpg

Sequel to the multi-award nominated The Fifth Season

The season of endings grows darker, as civilization fades into the long cold night.

Essun has found shelter, but not her missing daughter. Instead there is Alabaster Tenring, destroyer of the world, with a request only Essun can grant.

The Broken Earth trilogy begins with The Fifth Season, continues in The Obelisk Gate and concludes with The Stone Sky - out now.

The Stone Sky (2017)
(The third book in the Broken Earth series)

g3i5eDC.jpg

A New York Times Notable Book of 2017
A Kirkus Reviews Best Fiction of 2017

The shattering conclusion to the post-apocalyptic and highly acclaimed New York Times bestselling trilogy that began with The Fifth Season, winner of the Hugo Award for Best Novel in 2016, and The Obelisk Gate, winner of the Hugo Award for Best Novel in 2017.

The Moon will soon return. Whether this heralds the destruction of humankind or something worse will depend on two women.

Essun has inherited the power of Alabaster Tenring. With it, she hopes to find her daughter Nassun and forge a world in which every orogene child can grow up safe.

For Nassun, her mother's mastery of the Obelisk Gate comes too late. She has seen the evil of the world, and accepted what her mother will not admit: that sometimes what is corrupt cannot be cleansed, only destroyed.

THIS IS THE WAY THE WORLD ENDS... FOR THE LAST TIME.

"Extraordinary." - New York Times on The Fifth Season

epub

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

Time flies like an arrow, fruit flies like a banana

Thanked by 23 Members:
Srdjan Tijanic , Dex888 , Vila Ravijojla , Sudzuk , Tyrena , Marian92 , alaister , Toppen14 , WillieGarvin , Lory , folrex , od4v4 , Poljo , SN13 , Vyron , mirarac , sinke73 , midhadz , markocim , stameni1 , KnjigoljubacRobi , pingeponge , boden

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users