Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Made in Romania (2010)

2010 uk komedija

No replies to this topic

LEMONZOO

LEMONZOO

Advanced Member

• VIP
  • PipPipPip
  • 956 posts
  • 11418 thanks
  • LocationGavran Mahala

Made in Romania (2010) DVDRip Xvid AC3-Anarchy

made_in_romania_2010.jpg

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

"Made In Romania" is the story of a producer who is given the chance to realize his dream project; to film an adaptation of an obscure, beautifully written Victorian novel, "The Tides of Reason". Disillusioned after years of making low budget genre films, the producer readily accepts the demands of his less than legitimate financiers. Namely, the production be filmed entirely in Romania to take advantage of a complicated and slightly suspicious tax deal. Shot in documentary style, this behind-the-scenes comedy deftly and inexorably exposes the painful reality of runaway film production. Way off the radar in deepest, darkest, rural Romania the hopelessly disconnected production veers swiftly off the tracks as bizarre personalities, cultural, economic and language issues quickly combine to send the production spiraling into hysteria.

General           : Made in Romania (2010) DVDRip Xvid AC3-Anarchy.avi
Format            : AVI at 1 944 kb/s
Length            : 1.28 GiB for 1 h 34 min 25 s 160 ms

Video #0          : MPEG-4 Visual at 1 484 kb/s
Aspect            : 704 x 400 (1.760) at 29.970 fps

Audio #0          : AC-3 at 448 kb/s
Infos             : 2 channels, 48.0 kHz

Made_in_Romania_2010_DVDRip_Xvid_AC3-_An

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

Thanked by 11 Members:
Thoth , mbojic , jumanjinz , mm002ns , Rand , duledusko , tole321 , emotivac , merlin , emporius , Jokso

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 2010, uk, komedija

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users