Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

TOCA 2 Touring Cars (2009)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Aemilianus

Aemilianus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 627 posts
  • 18 thanks
  • LocationSrbija
Posted Image
:info:
The success of the first TOCA game saw a sequel arrive a year later in 1998. Whilst mainly an annual franchise update of cars and tracks, the game did add more detailed graphics, physics, multiplayer modes and other minor features. Fictional (but realistic) tracks were added, and support races such as Ford Fiestas, Formula Ford and others also arrived. The level of car damage possible during a race was also enhanced, which was a significant selling point compared with the likes of Gran Turismo.

The drivers and cars featured in the main races, (IE - Ones with Touring Cars in them, not the Fiesta support races), are:

* Honda Accord SiR-T - James Thompson and Peter Kox
* Audi A4 - Yvan Muller and John Bintcliffe
* Vauxhall Vectra - John Cleland and Derek Warwick
* Volvo S40 - Rickard Rydell and Gianni Morbidelli
* Ford Mondeo - Will Hoy, Craig Baird and Nigel Mansell*
* Nissan Primera 2.0Te-V - David Leslie and Anthony Reid
* Peugeot 406 - Tim Harvey and Paul Radisich
* Renault Laguna - Alain Menu and Jason Plato

* It is worth noting that Nigel Mansell did drive races for Ford during this season, and is also on the drivers page in the in-game options, but does not actually feature racing in the game

Similar to the first game, once you select a car, you replace a driver and partner the other driver. However, unlike the first TOCA game, this time you replace the second team driver, not the first. So at Honda, you replace Peter Kox, at Volvo, you replace Gianni Morbidelli, and so on.

TOCA 2 is also notable for being one of only three Playstation One games (the others being Wipeout 3: Special Edition and Andretti Racing) to feature a four-player mode using the Playstation's link cable and split-screen at the same time - i.e., four players compete against each other simultaneously using two PlayStation consoles, with two players per console and two television screens.

TOCA 2 for PC also has the ability to edit/download skins for the cars. They can be edited using any paint/drawing program. Simple re-colours can be completed in just a few minutes, adding an engaging and fun diversion to the racing action.

This game is known in the U.S. as Touring Car Challenge and the opening scene features the song "Sole Sentiment" by Ratman.

:screen:
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

:down:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users