Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Dragon Age: Origins - Leliana's Song

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Aemilianus

Aemilianus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 627 posts
  • 18 thanks
  • LocationSrbija
Dragon Age: Origins - Leliana's Song

Posted Image

Info:
The new DLC we will feel in the role of the young bard Leliany - entering the criminal networks involved in politics. Accompanying his mentor Marzholayn in the risky mission , Leliana is embroiled in a web of intrigue , and realizes that she can not escape only through beauty, charm , or stealth . There is only one way out of this game : kill or be killed .

Features:
# Explore a dangerous past Leliany , and find out why she ran into the church.
# All the characters are fully voiced and kinematichny , which makes them almost alive .
# Discover the unique content that will be available in the origins or awakening.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Dragon.Age.Origins.Lelianas.Song-ARM
REL Date: 07/07/2010
Platform: PC
Game Type: RPG
Release Type: DLC
Image Format: DLC
Language: ENGLISH
Size: 490 MB

Note:
You need the main game Dragon Age: Origins installed before you can play this addon.

Download:

:down:
FileServe.Com

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users