Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Posted 21 September 2010 - 18:37
XYplorer is a multi-tabbed file manager for Windows 98/NT/ME/2000/XP/Vista/W7, featuring a very powerful file search, versatile preview facilities, a highly customizable interface, and a large array of unique ways to efficiently automate frequently recurring tasks. It's extremely fast and light, it's innovative, and it's fun! XYplorer (formerly known as TrackerV3) is a hybrid file manager that combines features found in navigational and orthodox file managers. Instead of dual folder panes, it features a file tree and a tabbed interface for folders that supports drag-and-drop between tabs.
A central feature is the hideable information panel at the bottom that can be used to view file properties and contents, generate reports, preview files (PNG, TIF, GIF, JPG, TGA, PSD, ICO; WAV, MP3, MPEG, AVI; TTF, PFB; HTML, EML, MSG, DOC, XLS, PDF, and many other formats) and find files.
The search facility supports Boolean logic, Regular Expressions, whole word and fuzzy matching, binary string search, and multiple location search. Some unique features are the Catalog, (which is a user created panel of links to files, folders, URLs, and similar entries), Scripting (which allows user to create stored sets of commands, similar to a macro), and UDC (User Defined Commands) (which allow user to create a limited set of customized commands).
• Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows Me, Windows 98; x64/x32.
• XYplorer is a Portable File Manager. It doesn't require any installation, nor does it ever change your system or registry. Ideal for a USB drive.
• Tabbed Browsing. Cutting-edge file management using a true multi-tabbed interface.
• Dual Pane spells productivity and ease of use.
• Powerful file search with amazing speed. It supports Boolean Logic, Regular Expressions, Boolean RegExp, Content Search, and more...
• Folder View Settings. Save and auto-restore the view settings of any particular folder. Great feature, saves a lot of time.
• Mini Tree, the author's personal killer feature.
• Folder Sizes can be shown right in the file list.
• Tags and Comments let you give colors, labels, and comments to individual filenames.
• Reduce your daily routines to simple keystrokes with User-Defined Commands!
• Scripting. Advanced solutions for advanced tasks.
• One-click previews of all important image, audio, video, web, office, and font file formats.
• A powerful Favorites Panel called Catalog.
• Quickly create New Items from a configurable menu, a major time saver!
• Portable File Associations. Home is where your double-click is!
• Customizable Keyboard Shortcuts for more than 300 functions. Have it your way!
• XYplorer is continuously enhanced and users are taken seriously.
• A clean and user-friendly interface makes working with XYplorer easy and intuitive.
Changes in XYplorer 9.50.0100 (21-Sep-2010):
* Office Preview: Now Word documents (doc, docx) are previewed in a technically completely new way which should take care of the known issues when attempting to preview Office 2007 through Internet Explorer.
* Bug fixes.
Size: 1.77 MB
Thanked by 1 Member:
Posted 12 September 2013 - 19:26
XYplorer 12.90.0000 + Keygen-MESMERiZE : 6.89 MB
Thanked by 1 Member:
Posted 25 May 2017 - 07:54
XYplorer is an Advanced File System Explorer targeting everybody who is looking for a real alternative to the Windows Explorer. It has the following features: Created Date, Last Accessed Date and Attributes are shown right in the file list. Extended file find supporting NT-only features, and including binary string search. Multiple location search (find files in all selected directories). Generates various sorts of file system reports (to clipboard, file, and printer - we are talking about one-click directory print-outs here). Export extended file informations of whole directories (or even directory trees) to CSV-formatted files. [Column Width Auto-Adjustment.
Highly customizable display formats for file size and date information. For each file and folder, the (real!) disk space used is immediately displayed. Remembers last folder location and sort order. Browser-like history functionality. Can define favorite folders. A large suite of useful commands added to the standard file context menu, including Copy To, Move To, Copy Filename with Path, Copy File Properties, Copy Large/Small Icon, Multi-file Rename. Icon-extraction, multi-file time-stamping and attribute-stamping. Instant display of complete file/version information for each selected file. Instant preview of image, audio, and video files (displaying detailed media information). Instant file content view for all files (ASCII and binary), including text extraction from binaries (BTW: the fastest on the market). Full support for drag'n'drop and wheel mouse. Made to handle heavy-duty jobs. Easy to install, and easy to remove. Installing and running the program does not change your system or registry. Easy to use, start working in no time (interface closely follows Explorer standards). Small, fast, and RAM-friendly.
* Tabbed Browsing: have an unlimited number of tabs to make jumping around between folders a one-click affair. Rename the tabs, shift them around, hide them, drag-drop stuff onto the tab headers... the tabs remember their configuration individually and between sessions. You often search your system for files added in the last 24 hours? Let a "finding tab" do the job at a single click!
* High end find files engine with tremendous power and amazing speed. Find files fully supports Boolean logic (up to 256 nesting levels), advanced pattern matching, Regular Expressions, whole word and fuzzy matching, binary string search, multiple location search (find files in all selected directories) and much more...
* Instant preview of image (incl. PNG, JPEG, GIF, TIFF, ICO and many more), audio, and video files (displaying detailed media information).
* Thumbnails of image files shown right in the file list, introducing the unique "Mouse Down Blow Up" functionality.
* Instant preview of installed and uninstalled TrueType and Type-1 font files (displaying detailed font information).
* Instant preview of HTML, MHT, PHP files (including configurable server mappings) with printing option.
* Instant display of complete file/version information for each selected file.
* Various revolutionary highlighting features add more visual grip to tree and list. Highlight Folder, Boxed Branch, Favorite Folder Bold, Highlight Focused Row, Highlight Sorted Column, ... all colors are fully customizable. And then there's a wildcard-configurable Color Filter for list items.
* You have a Visual Filter for the file list. Control what you see by stating simple wildcard patterns like *.txt. The Visual Filter is per-tab and, as virtually all XYplorer settings, saved between sessions.
* File Info Tips and MP3 Info Tips: extensive file information (depending on file type and individual file up to 35 fields!) pops up when you move the mouse over a file's icon.
* Special MP3 service: instant ID3v1.1-tag view and edit, plus automatic filename to ID3v1.1-tag routine.
* Instant file view (ASCII and HEX) for all files, including text extraction from binaries (BTW: the fastest on the market).
* Generates various sorts of file system reports (to clipboard, file, and printer -- we're talking about one-click directory print-outs here).
* Export extended file informations of whole directories (or even directory trees) to CSV-formatted files.
* Created Date, Last Accessed Date and Attributes are shown right in the file list. Optionally in the revolutionary Age format, - which immediately tells you how old a file is (as opposed to when it was born).
* Column Width Auto-Adjustment.
* Highly customizable display formats for file size and date information.
* For each file and folder, the (real!) disk space used is immediately displayed.
* Remembers last folder location, sort order, scroll position, and selected file.
* Browser-like history functionality.
* Can define favorite folders.
* A large suite of useful commands added to the standard file context menu, including Copy To, Move To, Copy Filename with - Path, Copy File Properties, Copy Large/Small Icon, Multi-file Rename (optionally using Regular Expressions).
* Icon-extraction, multi-file time-stamping and attribute-stamping.
* Full support for drag'n'drop and wheel mouse.
* Made to handle heavy-duty jobs.
* Installing (1.7 MB total) and running the program does not change your system or registry. In other words: XYplorer is 100% portable. Ideal for your USB memory stick.
* Easy to use, start working in no time (interface closely follows Explorer standards).
* Small, fast, and RAM-friendly.
* Quick 24/7 support.
Edited by Karamarko2, 25 May 2017 - 08:00.
Ukoliko je neki od linkova mrtav, javite mi se putem PM ili prijavite post klikom na dugme REPORT.
Water is the softest thing, yet it can penetrate mountains and earth.
This shows clearly the principle of softness overcoming hardness.
Thanked by 5 Members:
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users