Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Speedway Liga(PC)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

antikvaran

antikvaran

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts
  • 4 thanks
Speedway Liga(PC)

Posted Image
:info:

Info:
Speedway Liga - Play in one of the best leagues in the world of speedway fans that dreamed of for many years, the Polish league. There are three leagues: the second league, the first league and Extra League. In career mode you start with the second league and will move his team to the very top. Features: Advanced garage - a lot of technical changes and tuning engines, new types of parts to purchase, access to any information associated with the League. MMO - to four players simultaneously. External editor - by which you can create your own team!

Minimum System Requirements:
¦ Operating system: Windows XP / Vista
¦ Processor: 3.8 GHz Intel Pentium 4
¦ Memory: 512 MB
¦ Graphics Card: 3D-graphics adapter with memory with 256 MB
¦ Sound Card: Sound device compatible with DirectX ® 9.0
¦ Free space on hard drive: 3 GB
Speedway.Liga-SKIDROW
RELEASE DATE: 15-06-2010
PROTECTION: StarForce + Serial
GAME TYPE: Speedway
DISKS: 1 DVD