Past Cure [Update 3] (2018) PC | RePack by SpaceX |Size:7.74 GB
Release year : 2018
Genre : Action , Thriller , Stealth , 3rd Person
Developer : Phantom 8 Studio
Publisher : Phantom 8 Studio
Publication Type : RePack
Language : ENG | MULTI
Language : ENG
Tablet : Vshita (ENG) CODEX)
Past Cure is a grim psychological thriller in which the line between dreams and reality is blurred. Players are waiting for a tense, dashing twist story, during which they will use Ian's incredible mental abilities and his skills of hand-to-hand combat, and perform silent killings to stay alive and find the truth. After many years of torture, a former member of the elite troops Ian lives safe in his brother's house, suffering from the consequences of the military experiments he experienced. Ian's torturers have deformed his consciousness, giving him supernatural powers, such as time management and telekinesis. Under the influence of hallucinations and out of lust for revenge, Ian, enlisting the support of his brother, is sent into an exciting adventure with the aim of finding leaders of a group of conspirators who created with him those atrocities, and in the hope of revealing the truth behind his tortures. However, after several experiments with his new abilities, Ian realizes what a danger they are: each time his mind becomes weaker and weaker, and something horrifying and incomprehensible to human understanding begins to penetrate into him.
Past Cure is an experience based on a story with cinematic fragments, where a player follows the struggle of an exhausted man searching for a clue in the blanks of his memory. A fascinating plot is accompanied by levels where the player can unravel the whole dark history to the very end.
Show your courage and slay your opponents with the help of time manipulation in a firearm or a brutal melee battle in which the crunch of bones is heard. Or use a silent mode where, with the help of inconspicuous steal and stealth, you can cut down enemies from behind. Choose the right approach depending on the situation, as each approach has its pros and cons.
Release Ian's mental powers and apply them against his tormentors. In order to play masterfully in Past Cure, the player needs to use such skills as time distortion and astral projection, in order to overcome rivals and various obstacles.
Ian's mind is torn between the gloomy realities of the world around him and the horrific nightmares in his dreams.
Past Cure faces contrasts between cold, hard combat real-world levels and abstract realities with various puzzles in the world of dreams.
Below you can find the CHANGELOG:
* New Ability - Mind Bash: Ian can now utilize his mental powers to interact with the environment in more ways. This allows you to stun enemies, destroy various objects and even kill enemies when powered up to overcome obstacles.
* Sanity Changes: Now sanity, instead of recovering when it is below 35%, does not recover. Instead, upon reaching zero sanity, Ian's nightmares surface to the real world and creating even more threats. These threats can be fought with brute force or can be avoided until Ian's sanity recovers. Mind Fly no longer depletes sanity unless a Mind Bash is initiated. The amount of sanity Mind Bash consumes are reflected on the user interface.
* Using Mind Fly now creates a shield around Ian, making him bulletproof. This shield consumes sanity upon taking damage. Ian can however can still be interrupted by melee combat during Mind Fly.
* Improved Auto Aim
* Most of the maps are tweaked in conjunction with the gameplay changes.
* Hotel no longer has the forced stealth mechanics. Instead a timer is triggered which its duration varies depending on the difficulty you are playing that demands you to kill all enemies within the area. This timer can be manipulated with the ability Time Perception.
* Parking Lot is revamped, containing new areas that contain action based puzzles that requires you to use Ian's abilities, as well as cutting down the linearity of the previous version.
* Chessroom is revamped in a similar manner to the Parking Lot, adding tutorials to adapt the player to the changed mechanics, culling the tutorials in size.
STORY AND CINEMATICS
* Additional story items, voiceovers.
* Some existing cutscenes were reworked and some cinematic sequences were converted to gameplay.
* Fixed button icons occasionally lingering on the screen.
* Memory optimizations are made to reduce unnecessary memory usage.
* Fixed various localization errors.
* Changes made to the filesystem to improve the loading times and patch sizes. This has a side effect of making this patch bigger.
✔ Operating system : Windows 7 / 8.1 / 10 (64-bit versions)
✔ Processor : Intel Core i5-2400 / AMD FX-8320 or better
✔ Memory : 4GB
✔ Video card : NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or better
✔ Sound Card : Sound device compatible with DirectX® 11
✔ Free space on the hard disk : 9 GB