Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Windows Live Messenger

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Bond.007

Bond.007

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • 21 thanks
  • LocationBeograd
Windows Live Messenger 2011 Final (v.15.4.3502.0922)
01/10/2010

Posted Image

:info:

Windows Live Messenger is the next-generation MSN Messenger. It has everything you already love about Messenger - your contact list, emoticons, and instant access to your friends via text, voice, and video - plus new ways to connect and share photos and documents effortlessly. It's faster than e-mail and is a great choice for conversations and the perfect alternative when you can't be there in person. As always, it's free to download Messenger and use most of its features.

Windows Live Messenger (WLM), still commonly referred to by the previous name of MSN Messenger (MSN for short), is an instant messaging client for Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, and Windows Mobile, first released on December 13, 2005 by Microsoft. It is part of Microsoft's Windows Live set of online services.

Windows Live Messenger Features:
• Sharing folders
The Sharing Folder feature of Windows Live Messenger is an alternative to the "direct transfer" method of file distribution. When a user wants to deliver a file to another person on his or her contact list, the "sharing folder" window appears, which is an individualized representation of all previously shared items.

• PC-to-phone calls
In addition to PC-to-PC calls that have been supported in previous versions, Windows Live Messenger now supports PC-to-phone calls with Windows Live Call. In the US, this feature is supported by Verizon, branded as "Verizon Web Calling". Orange France also has a similar service. This feature is only available in selected countries, including the US, the UK, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Austria, Ireland, Finland, Belgium, Spain, and Italy.

• Windows Live Messenger to Yahoo!
This allows Yahoo! and Windows Live Messenger users to chat (using text or voice) to each other without the need to create an account on the other service, provided both contacts use the latest versions of the clients. However, if a user uses an older or third-party client, they will appear offline to the users on the other network.

• Offline messaging
Unlike previous versions, one can start conversations even when his or her status is set to Appear Offline, similar to behaviour in Yahoo! Messenger. If talking to someone who has an older MSN Messenger client, they will lose the ability to talk to you after a short period of no activity, due to their client thinking you are offline. As Windows Live Messenger has now been made available on several phones, a new trend has appeared where people send messages over Windows Live Messenger to each other as a way to have free SMS text messages.

• Games and applications
There are various games and applications available in Windows Live Messenger that can be accessed via the conversation window by clicking the games icon and challenging your "buddy".

• i’m initiative
The i’m initiative is a new program Microsoft launched in March 2007, that connects the user with nine organizations dedicated to social causes through Windows Live Messenger. Every time someone has a conversation using i’m, Microsoft Corp. shares a portion of the program's advertising revenue with the organization of the user's choice. There is no set cap on the amount donated to each organization. The more i’m conversations the user has; the more money goes to one of the nine causes. Each participating organization is guaranteed a minimum donation of $100,000 during the first year of the program. There is currently no end date for the program. The i’m initiative only works with the most recent WLM version 8.1 and 8.5 beta. The i’m initiative is currently only available to those in the United States.

• Xbox 360
Windows Live Messenger support was included in the Xbox 360 Spring 2007 dashboard update released on May 9, 2007. Unofficially, it is known as Windows Live Messenger 360.
Those using Windows Live Messenger are able to see the Gamertags of friends logged into Xbox Live, including the Game they are playing. Xbox 360 users can chat in-game (or while watching a movie). Although only text chat is supported, Microsoft has suggested that voice and video chatting may come in a future update.

Supported Operating Systems:

* Windows Vista (32-bit or 64-bit editions)
    * Windows XP with Service Pack 2 (32-bit edition only)
    * Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit editions)
    * Windows Server 2008

Napomena :

Windows Live Movie Maker i funkcija projekcije slajdova u programuWindows Live Foto-galerija nisu podržani u operativnom sistemu Windows XP.

Sistemski Zahtevi :

Procitati :

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

:down:

Srpski :

Windows Live Messenger 2011 (v.15.4.3502.0922) - Final (Srpski)

or

=================================================================

Engleski :

Windows Live Messenger 2011 (v.15.4.3502.0922) - Final (Engleski)

or

Posted Image

Bond.007

Bond.007

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 476 posts
  • 21 thanks
  • LocationBeograd
Windows Live Messenger 2011 15.4.3508.1109 Final
04/12/2010

:info:

Windows Live Messenger is the next-generation MSN Messenger. It has everything you already love about Messenger - your contact list, emoticons, and instant access to your friends via text, voice, and video - plus new ways to connect and share photos and documents effortlessly. It's faster than e-mail and is a great choice for conversations and the perfect alternative when you can't be there in person. As always, it's free to download Messenger and use most of its features.

Windows Live Messenger (WLM), still commonly referred to by the previous name of MSN Messenger (MSN for short), is an instant messaging client for Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, and Windows Mobile, first released on December 13, 2005 by Microsoft. It is part of Microsoft's Windows Live set of online services.

Windows Live Messenger Features:
• Sharing folders
The Sharing Folder feature of Windows Live Messenger is an alternative to the "direct transfer" method of file distribution. When a user wants to deliver a file to another person on his or her contact list, the "sharing folder" window appears, which is an individualized representation of all previously shared items.

• PC-to-phone calls
In addition to PC-to-PC calls that have been supported in previous versions, Windows Live Messenger now supports PC-to-phone calls with Windows Live Call. In the US, this feature is supported by Verizon, branded as "Verizon Web Calling". Orange France also has a similar service. This feature is only available in selected countries, including the US, the UK, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Austria, Ireland, Finland, Belgium, Spain, and Italy.

• Windows Live Messenger to Yahoo!
This allows Yahoo! and Windows Live Messenger users to chat (using text or voice) to each other without the need to create an account on the other service, provided both contacts use the latest versions of the clients. However, if a user uses an older or third-party client, they will appear offline to the users on the other network.

• Offline messaging
Unlike previous versions, one can start conversations even when his or her status is set to Appear Offline, similar to behaviour in Yahoo! Messenger. If talking to someone who has an older MSN Messenger client, they will lose the ability to talk to you after a short period of no activity, due to their client thinking you are offline. As Windows Live Messenger has now been made available on several phones, a new trend has appeared where people send messages over Windows Live Messenger to each other as a way to have free SMS text messages.

• Games and applications
There are various games and applications available in Windows Live Messenger that can be accessed via the conversation window by clicking the games icon and challenging your "buddy".

• i’m initiative
The i’m initiative is a new program Microsoft launched in March 2007, that connects the user with nine organizations dedicated to social causes through Windows Live Messenger. Every time someone has a conversation using i’m, Microsoft Corp. shares a portion of the program's advertising revenue with the organization of the user's choice. There is no set cap on the amount donated to each organization. The more i’m conversations the user has; the more money goes to one of the nine causes. Each participating organization is guaranteed a minimum donation of $100,000 during the first year of the program. There is currently no end date for the program. The i’m initiative only works with the most recent WLM version 8.1 and 8.5 beta. The i’m initiative is currently only available to those in the United States.

• Xbox 360
Windows Live Messenger support was included in the Xbox 360 Spring 2007 dashboard update released on May 9, 2007. Unofficially, it is known as Windows Live Messenger 360.
Those using Windows Live Messenger are able to see the Gamertags of friends logged into Xbox Live, including the game they are playing. Xbox 360 users can chat in-game (or while watching a movie). Although only text chat is supported, Microsoft has suggested that voice and video chatting may come in a future update.

Supported Operating Systems:

* Windows Vista (32-bit or 64-bit editions)
    * Windows XP with Service Pack 2 (32-bit edition only)
    * Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit editions)
    * Windows Server 2008

=================================================

Sistemski zahtevi za Windows Live Essentials 2011

Operativni sistem: 32-bitna i 64-bitna verzija operativnog sistema Windows 7, Windows Vista‌ sa servisnim paketom 2 i platformom za ažuriranje za Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 R2 ili Windows Server 2008 sa servisnim paketom 2 i platformom za ažuriranje za Windows Server 2008.

Procesor: 1,6 GHz ili više

Memorija: 1 GB RAM ili više

Rezolucija: minimum 1024 × 576

Internet veza: Usluge na mreži zahtevaju pozivnu vezu ili brzi pristup Internetu (obezbeđuju se odvojeno; mogu biti naplaćeni troškovi lokalnog ili međunarodnog poziva). Za pojedine funkcije se preporučuje brzi pristup Internetu.

Grafička kartica: Windows Live Movie Maker zahteva grafičku karticu koja podržava tehnologiju DirectX 9 ili noviju verziju i Shader Model 2 ili novije verzije.

Dodatni zahtevi :

Za neke Windows Live programe postoje dodatni zahtevi.

Windows Live Foto-galerija i Movie Maker zahtevaju neke komponente tehnologije DirectX 9 koje mogu biti instalirane ukoliko ih već nema na računaru.

Windows Live Mesh zahteva operativni sistem X 10.5 ili noviju verziju da biste mogli da ga pokrenete na Mac računaru.

Windows Live Messenger video ćaskanje zahteva Veb kameru, mikrofon, zvučnike ili slušalice i brzi pristup Internetu. Za video ćaskanje visoke definicije (HD) je neophodna kompatibilna HD Veb kamera. HD Veb kamere mogu takođe imati dodatne sistemske zahteve.

Da biste instalirali platformu za ažuriranje sistema Windows Vista ili Windows Server 2008, kliknite na dugme Start, izaberite stavku Svi programi, a zatim stavku Windows Update i izaberite i željene dopune.

==============================================================

:down:

Windows Live Messenger 2011 15.4.3508.1109 Final (Srpski)

pass ;

Windows Live Messenger 2011 15.4.3508.1109 Final (Engleski) :

password ;

Posted Image

Guta89

Guta89

Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,682 posts
  • 31 thanks
  • LocationSarajevo
Windows Live Messenger V15.4.3538.513

Posted Image

Windows Live Messenger is the next-generation MSN Messenger. It has everything you already love about Messenger - your contact list, emoticons, and instant access to your friends via text, voice, and video - plus new ways to connect and share photos and documents effortlessly. It's faster than e-mail and is a great choice for conversations and the perfect alternative when you can't be there in person. As always, it's free to download Messenger and use most of its features. Windows Live Messenger (WLM), still commonly referred to by the previous name of MSN Messenger (MSN for short), is an instant messaging client for Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, and Windows Mobile, first released on December 13, 2005 by Microsoft. It is part of Microsoft's Windows Live set of online services

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users