Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Sid Meiers: Civilization V

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Warlock

Warlock

Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts
  • 13 thanks
Sid Meiers: Civilization V

Posted Image
:info:

Sid Meiers: Civilization V + Deluxe Edition + DLC + 184 Mods v 1.0.0.20 (2010/RUS/ENG) [RePack by Fenixx]
Language: English, Russian | PC | Developer: Firaxis Games | Publisher: 2K Games | 1.93 Gb
Genre: Strategy (Turn-based / Grand Strategy) / 3D

For almost twenty years a series of Civilization worldwide has sold over nine million copies of the game, making it the greatest global strategy today.
The fifth incarnation of the legendary Civilization "takes on a new level of quality: opportunities and development options greatly increased, the opponents have become smarter, network game - interesting and varied, and the graphics - beautiful.
To hold his nation through the ages - from primitive society to a high-tech civilization, to survive the golden age, and stand at the origins of world religions, to reinvent the wheel, and a nuclear reactor, built the Pyramids and the Statue of Liberty, to meet with the greatest political leaders, to manifest themselves in the role of a diplomat or a strategist - Sid Meiers Civilization V will realize your dreams!

:down:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users