Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts
  • 7 thanks
Photobie 7.2.1

Posted Image

Photobie software was originally designed by Cheng to edit pictures of his new-born daughter. To entertain her, he also created the flash jukebox. As Photobie became more popular, other useful features such as GIF animation, screen capture, image browser, Photoshop filter plugins host and photo template features were added.
Cheng decided to make Photobie always a free software for personal use so that everyone can enjoy it. Cheng received lots of support from many graphics enthusiasts. Among them, Odidio has made the greatest contribution.

Odidio helped Cheng in designing very intuitive features. He helped to write many basic and advanced Photobie tutorials. He helped to build the Photobie club forum and he is now an administrator of the Photobie Club Forum. Odidio loves graphics, he has created lots of great artworks and he has won many graphics design contests. Odidio loves animation and he wrote lots of animation tutorials for Photobie users. If you love animation, those tutorials will give you a quick start.

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users