Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Nexus Radio

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Warlock

Warlock

Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts
  • 14 thanks
Nexus Radio 5.1

Posted Image

:info:

Nexus Radio is a free music software application that lets users download music and discover streaming radio stations from around the world. It also doubles as a media player, and recording tool that can record in-line audio from your computer, or from the radio streams to which you're listening. In addition, the app plays fetch--create a filter and it will capture songs or artists according to your keyword choice. That spells "free music discovery" to us

Like competing music jukebox software, Nexus Radio has its own plug-in architecture that allows third parties to create their own add-ons. One of the most popular applications of that has been visualizations, which users are able to add or remove from the player. The app also offers drag-and-drop functionality for creating your own playlists from music stored on your hard drive, and there are built-in tools for saving clips as MP3s and editing clips.

:down:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users