Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Malware Sweeper

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Warlock

Warlock

Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts
  • 13 thanks

Malware Sweeper Free 2.2

Posted Image

:info:

Protects your computer from potential threats, but results may take some time. Malware Sweeper Free's visually pleasing interface practically guides you through its processes. With its investigative capabilities, the program sniffs out Trojan horses, spyware, adware, and others of their ilk that similar software can't find. It removes or quarantines the infected items found, and you can opt to schedule scanning operations daily, weekly, or monthly. System shields run covertly in the background, alerting you of threatening pestware found. The program's deep-scan function justifiably works at a snail's pace given that it's scanning all of the memory, registry items, and file folders on your PC. This application is free, but management tools like its Startup Manager, BHO Manager, and IE Toolbar Manager are restricted from use until registration. Anyone weary of spyware and the like will find that Malware Sweeper Free delivers a powerful punch.

:down:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users