Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Tango

No replies to this topic

Juron Vranooki

Juron Vranooki

Advanced Member

• Prijatelj foruma
  • PipPipPip
  • 787 posts
  • 20165 thanks
  • LocationSilence

Tango #1 - An Ocean of Stone

UcFsO8z.jpg

CBR | 74 pages | 89.3 MB

"He used to play a dangerous game, running cash for the mob. Now he calls himself Tango, and he lives in a little village rising like a small island out of the rocky sea of the Andes. He’s made a few friends since he arrived, with whom he’s got a lot in common: they’ve all got secrets from their past, and they’re not exactly who they say they are. One by one, their secrets are revealed in a storm of violence when old friends come knocking, demanding past debts be paid. High up in the Bolivian hills, a mountain community is once again upended by the arrival of strangers and the troubles they seem to bring with them..."

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

Thanked by 21 Members:
Gluteus , EDOS , davorin51 , miner , Ljuba XOX , [email protected] , slaboum , vkole , Red Marquis , dreidolin , dragica , boden , zoltan , Sino , pcdefender , markocim , WillieGarvin , Jov:NS , sinke73 , krman , beograd1960'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users