Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)

Railworks 2

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,625 posts
  • 34 thanks
  • LocationBeograd
Railworks 2 - SKIDROW

Posted Image

Year: 2010
Genre: Simulation
Platform: PC
Developer: RailSimulator.com
Publisher: RailSimulator.com
Released: October 20, 2010

Publication Type: license
Crack: Present
Information for restoration: 3%
Language: Russian, English, German, Spanish
Voice Language: English
Size: 2,39 GB

Can you manage the 10,000-ton train over the pass? Would get if your passengers are safely home after the winter snow at night? Be the driver. Solve these problemy.Lokomotivy from steam to modern, re-establishment in every detail. Incredible realism and 5 worlds, real and 3 imaginary routes with stunning scenery. Just move, but it's hard to start, hundreds of hours of gameplay. Learn to ride quickly and easily with RS Cab Control ®. Compete with other drivers from around the world with RS Career System ®.

- Each of the 8 routes perfectly modeled with typical signs and signals
- Monitor actions can be defined with different views, including from the cockpit, the passenger, close to trains and a bird's-eye
- Includes more than 50 scenarios to test the ability to control train
- Simple, intuitive interface allows you to gain experience in the management of train
- Five of the exact route of the real world: Bath-Templecombe, Oxford-Paddington, York-Newcastle, Hagen-Siegen and Cajon Pass
- Three imaginary routes: a large goods yard British way around Denver, Colorado, USA, and a set of routes in the alpine region of Northern Europe
- Powerful user to create their own content.
* World Editor allows users to easily create new routes or to modify existing
* Routes can be built from scratch, based on your choice of areas, trains, and scenic sites
* The ability to share user-generated content with
* Additional information is available for download, including locomotives, wagons, scripts, and routes

System requirements:
v OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
v Processor: 1.7 GHz or faster
v Memory: 512 MB RAM
v Graphics: 64 MB with Pixel Shader 2.0 ** (AGP PCIe only)
v DirectX ®: Version 9.0c (Included)
v Hard Drive: 6 GB of free space
v Sound: Direct X 9.0c compatible

Installing the game:
1. Mount the image.
2. Install the game.
3. Copy the contents of a folder in SKIDROW folder with a game.
4. Play.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

400MB Link

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

[gmod]Uklonjeni mrtvi linkovi. Baxuz[/gmod]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users