Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Meadow Story (2018)

No replies to this topic

Kupus50

Kupus50

Starting Member

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts
  • 870 thanks

Meadow-Story.jpg

The peaceful life of the Halfling tribe has been disturbed when a volcano eruption destroys their hometown. Now the small people must face the cruel big world on their journey to a safe place to build a new town. Join the hard-working, joyful tribe on their quest and experience myriad accomplishments as well as the bitterness of loss as you proceed towards the ultimate goal: a new motherland!

The Game Includes:
• Mix of the time-management and strategy
• Immersive fantasy atmosphere
• Gather resources and build quickly
• Various locations with different level goals

Minimum System Requirements:

CPU: 1.6 GHz
RAM: 1024 MB
DirectX: 9.0
Hard Drive: 740 MB

Hidden Content
You'll be able to see the hidden content once you thank this post.

Edited by Kupus50, 10 February 2019 - 11:59.

Thanked by 9 Members:
stardust , lazarlakidaca1407 , colemala , lordxzar , MinnieM , Kompajutor , markocim , zoltan , mdjukic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users