Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Shaun White Skateboarding

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

BaXuZ011

BaXuZ011

Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,625 posts
  • 49 thanks
  • LocationBeograd
Shaun White Skateboarding - MULTi 10
Čekamo CRACK :)

Posted Image

:info:

Released: 2010
Genre: Arcade / Sport (Extreme sports) / 3D
Developer: Ubisoft Montreal
Publisher: Ubisoft Entertainment
Platform: PC

Publication Type: License
Language: English, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Spanish, Swedish, Danish, Russian
Language: English
Tablet: absent
Size: 5.96 GB

Description:
Shaun White Skateboarding encourages you to turn the world into a paradise for skaters. Take the alley to the halfpipe, drain the fountain, to ride in their bowl, to extend the railing for an infinite slip on them.

Riding alone or with friends, you can always find or create their own ideal place for skiing, try out the myriad of tricks, selected personally by Sean, including coined them the trick, "Armadillo", and take part in various competitions. Shaun White Skateboarding - the only game in which you may first think and create and then ride on their own skatepark. The main motto of the games - ride to do!

Features:
• Multiplayer mode.
• A series of games Shaun White.
• The game was created with the direct participation of the Shaun White, famed skateboarder and snowboarder.
• Ability to create and test your own ideal skatepark.
• Different types of events and countless tricks.

:screen:

[img width=640 height=360]http://img5.immage.de/0111owkrhi.jpg[/img]

:down:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

OR

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users