Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

NHL 2003

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

BaXuZ011

BaXuZ011

Bronze Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,625 posts
  • 49 thanks
  • LocationBeograd
NHL 2003 PC

Posted Image

:info:

NHL 2003 PC | 496 mb
Genre: Sports | Publisher: Electronic Arts | Developer: EA Canada

NHL 2003 is the eleventh edition of the popular EA Sports NHL series, a hockey video game, released on the successor to NHL 2002. Jarome Iginla appears as the cover athlete and spokesperson of the game. Iginla appears in the Behind The Scenes video to show the player how the game was made.
Features:

NHL 2003 introduced a new feature, the GameBreaker. It is activated once a player performs enough "dekes" and it is used to help change the momentum of the game, such as scoring a big goal, delivering a big hit or winning a big fight.
Commentary: The commentary in NHL 2003 is voiced by Jim Hughson and Don Taylor. Hughson has been the NHL series announcer since NHL '97, while Taylor first appeared in the previous year's version.

Minimum Requirements

PII 350MHz
128MB RAM
3D accelerator
8xCD-ROM
100MB free disk space

:down:

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

OR

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content