Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

Wolfschanze II (2010)

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Cobras

Cobras

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 427 posts
  • 17 thanks
  • Locationindjija
Posted Image
Wolfschanze II (2010) | 2.34 GB

Embark on a perilous mission to a Nazi stronghold as an officer of the Russian army during World War II. Your main task is to steal an encrypting machine along with its code book, but as the story unfolds, even more attractive objectives show up. A genius German professor and his secret weapon prototypes

Features:
* Thrilling adventure in Germany’s top secret headquarters
* Dynamic action in the most deadly environment
* Level designs based on real Nazi bunker complex in Eastern Prussia

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Posted Image

moco1963

moco1963

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 180 posts
  • 4 thanks
  • LocationSrbija
Wolfschanze 2 (2010)

Posted Image

Wolfschanze 2 - Robust and reliable secret information - is key to any successful military operation. But how to get to this information, if the enemy uses the most sophisticated methods of encryption? Take on the role of an officer of the Red Army during the Second World War, and leave for a life-threatening mission behind enemy lines. Your main aim is to steal the encryption Appliances with a book of codes. But throughout history there are other, more challenging task: the brilliant German professor with a prototype of a new weapons is absolutely a secret level ..

Wolfschanze_2_GERMAN-GENESIS

Date: 2009-12-02
Rating: 08/10
Game Type: FPS
Size: 1 DVD

ili

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users