Dobrodošli na Balkandownload.org
Tražite domaće knjige, exyu magazine, sinhronizirane crtane filmove, PC i ostale igre, strane i domaće filmove, dokumentarce, stranu i domaću muziku, itd. ? Ne morate tražiti dalje jer sve ćete to naći kod nas, uredno postavljeno i spremno za download. Osim toga registracijom možete sudjelovati u raznim postojećim temama na forumu, otvarati nove teme, sudjelovati u chatu i još mnogo toga. Ako već imaš otvoren račun, logiraj se ovde ,a ako želiš saznati zašto smo najbolji otvori novi račun i uverite se sami :)
Photo

10 Minute Solution - Rapid Results Pilates

No replies to this topic

arnoldswait

arnoldswait

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 278 posts
  • 792 thanks
10minutesolutionrapidresultspilates_zpsb

10 Minute Solution - Rapid Results Pilates  

NO TIME TO EXERCISE? We have the solution for you - the 10 Minute Solution! Everyone can find at least ten minutes in their day, and we've developed 5 dynamic Pilates workouts that are just 10 minutes each. The workouts were designed by internationallyrecognized Pilates Instructor Lara Hudson using a technique called Power Precision Sequencing that is specifically designed to give you rapid results. These compact, ultra-efficient workouts fit into even the busiest of schedules. Split them into 5 separate workouts, or mix and match to hit your own unique problem areas . or do all of them together for one total-body 50-minute Pilates workout! SUPER TONED BUNS & THIGHS Tone, firm and sculpt your lower body while lifting your buns - this 10 Minute segment will give you the results you've been looking for! ARM & SHOULDER SHAPER Get toned, sexy, sleek arms and shoulders with this Pilates-inspired program that incorporates light hand weights for dramatic, rapid results. WAIST SLIMMER Flatten your belly and slim your waist with this super- targeted segment that focuses on toning your entire core. TOTAL BODY BLAST This total-body conditioning segment is a real calorie burner - AND it's unique, fluid and fun! SLIM & SLEEK STRETCH Increase your flexibility, improve your posture and get those famous long, lean body lines that Pilates is known for with the Slim & Sleek Stretch.

Format:avi
Language: English
Size: 543.88 MiB
Hoster: Uploaded

Links:

Please Login or Register to see this Hidden Content

Thanked by 3 Members:
reader2020 , Vrhovna Mačka , pell.net

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users